A new opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator to join our successful Conveyancing Department. To be successful for this role you will present a professional image at all times to clients and collaborators, be well presented, confident and have good communication skills.
The position is based in Boston. The training provider is Boston College.
Activities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for providing administrative support to fee earners
- Taking instructions from clients and providing conveyancing quotes
- Data input
- Acknowledging and dealing with estate agents memorandum of sales
- Opening files
- Sending out terms of engagement
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Answering the telephone and dealing with calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
- Sending and responding to emails and have good IT skills
- Be organised and work efficiently
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as a team
- Reception duties as and when required
- Must have a good level of Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills as well as being articulate and having a positive attitude to work.
- Must also be competent with all Microsoft packages.
- Must have a good attitude to work, be presentable and enthusiastic.
- The successful candidate will have the ability and willingness to learn and progress and will have a keen interest in the legal profession.
- GCSEs at grade A – C in English and Maths or equivalent.
- An IT based qualification would be desirable but is not essential.
Closing date Friday 7th July. Please send your CV to Lisa Gamwell at email@example.com