A new opportunity has arisen for a Caseworker to join our successful Family Department.
The successful candidate must have experience in Family Law.
To be successful for this role, you will present a professional image at all times to clients and collaborators, be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hard working and able to work to tight deadlines.
The position is based in Newark although some flexibility may be required to work in our other office locations.
Activities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Advising clients in areas of Children Law (public and private law) and Domestic Abuse.
- Running own caseload under supervision of Line Manager.
- Managing files using the Proclaim Case Management System (training will be provided).
- Completing Public Funding Applications online.
- Completing Legal Help Assessments.
- Representing clients at Court.
- Running free legal clinics on a monthly basis.
- Forging links with and maintaining links with local referral agencies, for example Women’s Aid, Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Assisting other members of the Family Department when required.
- Experience within a Family Law Department.
- IT skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, good written skills are essential with close attention to detail.
- High standard of organisational skills required for file management and diary management.
- Ability to use initiative.
- A friendly, positive and proactive approach.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System advantageous.
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Flexible working
- Life assurance scheme
Please send your CV and covering letter to Lisa Gamwell email@example.com