Ringrose Law Solicitors are a Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire firm that has been providing a service to clients for over 100 years. However, we have actively pursued change over the last 5 years to ensure we are a leading Law firm in today’s market.
Our position as a pre-eminent private client and commercial firm has been strengthened in the last few years by a growing reputation for helping SME’s and Owner Managed Businesses. We pride ourselves on our approachability, pragmatism and being able to provide advice and support across all aspects of a business.
We have a large, thriving Family Department represented in all six offices.
Due to continued expansion we are recruiting for a senior solicitor to deal with the financial aspects of Family Law at our Lincoln Office. Applications from candidates who would like to work part time will be considered.
The successful candidate must have at least 6 years PQE in Family Law.
To be successful for this role, you will present a professional image at all times to clients and collaborators, be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hard working, highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
The position is based in Lincoln although some flexibility may be required to work in our other office locations.
Activities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Advising clients in areas of Divorce and Finances.
- Experienced in dealing with high net worth ancillary relief cases.
- Experienced in drafting Separation, Pre-nuptial, and Co-habitation agreements.
- Representing clients at Court.
- Managing files using the Proclaim Case Management System (training will be provided).
- Assisting other members of the Family Department when required.
- Experience within a Family Law Department.
- IT skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Outstanding communication and advocacy skills.
- High standard of organisational skills required for file management and diary management.
- Ability to use initiative.
- A friendly, positive and proactive approach.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Panel membership to qualify for legal aid agency supervisor status
- Ability to manage/supervise junior team members
- Knowledge of Legal Aid regulations and procedures
- A knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System advantageous.
- Qualification as a Family Mediator
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Perkbox membership
Closing date 18th January – applications in form of CV and covering letter to the firstname.lastname@example.org