We are looking for a Commercial Property Legal Secretary ideally with experience in Commercial or Residential Property. You should have excellent IT and Typing skills as well as strong communication skills as you will be dealing with clients over the phone and in person.
To be successful for this role you will present a professional image at all times to clients and collaborators, be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hard working and able to work to tight deadlines.
The position is full time and is based in Boston.
Activities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Typing legal documents.
- Managing files using the case management system (Proclaim)
- Opening, closing and maintaining files
- Liaise with clients and contacts both on the phone and in person.
- Drafting Land Registry forms and requesting searches
- Requesting redemption statements.
- Drafting completion statements and invoices.
- Administrational duties such as file management and archiving.
- General administrative support
- Proven experience in a legal secretarial practice within a residential conveyancing department preferred; ideally with 6 months experience
- Exceptional and accurate typing skills, with a typing speed of 65+ wpm
- Proven IT skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills; good written skills are essential with close attention to detail
- High standard of organisational skills required for file management, diary management and admin assistance
- Ability to use initiative
- A friendly, positive and pro-active approach
- A knowledge of Proclaim case management system advantageous
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Perkbox membership