We are looking to recruit a full-time Office Apprentice to support the office with administrative duties located in our Sleaford office.
The position is full time and hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5.30 pm with 1 hour unpaid break. You will be studying a NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Business Administration.
Will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Undertaking photocopying tasks as required
- Prepare post for dispatch as and when required for holiday sickness cover
- Provide administrative and typing support to all departments as and when required
- Act as relief telephonist/receptionist to cover lunch times, holidays and sickness as and when required
- To undertake regular training as identified by the appraisal process
To assist with any other duties as required by the business
Skills and attributes:
You must be a good communicator as you’ll be dealing with other staff members and members of the public.
- A pleasant telephone manner
- A friendly attitude
- A reliable nature
- Well presented
Maths and English GCSE A*-C (or equivalent)
- 25 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Perkbox subscription
All applications will be provided to our training provider who will conduct initial interviews. Please contact email@example.com for further information or to apply.