Ringrose Law have a vacancy in our very busy IT Department for a Learning Module Coordinator and Proclaim Developer
Main Duties and Responsibilities (Training will be given)
- Manage the companies Learning Module System (LMS) and develop further.
- Organize, develop training material to meet specific training needs for the LMS.
- Work with the Proclaim Development team to develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
- Learning within Proclaim to Building Linked Actions, data fields, correspondents, document templates and Creating reports
- To deliver and develop training material on the Ringrose Law LMS system to a comprehensive technical standard
- Developing workflows using Linked Actions, autoroutines and maths codes to improve efficiency of the business
- Using Proclaim advanced reporting and SQL to improve system reports for management
- Testing and implementation of all key data and workflows.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Proactive and positive manner
- Able to adapt to challenging situations
- Ability to self learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to learn
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Full driving licence
- Proclaim workflow development or similar
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS , XML, SQL and PHP
- Good knowledge of Adobe Captivate
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Including, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Arcobat Pro
- LearnDash LMS
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Perkbox membership