Due to continued expansion we are recruiting for an experienced Family Department Caseworker to deal with the financial aspects of Family Law at our Lincoln Office.
Applications from candidates who would like to work part time will be considered.
The successful candidate must have at least 3 years PQE in Family Law.
To be successful for this role, you will present a professional image at all times to clients and collaborators, be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hard working, highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
The position is based in Lincoln although some flexibility may be required to work in our other office locations.
Activities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following: –
- Advising clients in areas of Divorce and Finances.
- Experienced in dealing with high net worth ancillary relief cases.
- Experienced in drafting Separation, Pre-nuptial, and Co-habitation agreements.
- Representing clients at Court.
- Managing files using the Proclaim Case Management System an advantage (training will be provided).
- Assisting other members of the Family Department when required.
- Experience within a Family Law Department.
- IT skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Outstanding communication and advocacy skills.
- High standard of organisational skills required for file management and diary management.
- Ability to use initiative.
- A friendly, positive and proactive approach.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Ability to manage/supervise junior team members
- A knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System.
- Qualification as a Family Mediator
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (prorated for part time role)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Perkbox membership