We are looking to recruit a Senior Archive Clerk in a part time/job share/full-time position to be located in our Sleaford Pride Parkway office. We are looking to employ the right candidate to undertake archiving duties on Monday through to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with 1 hour unpaid break.
As the archiving clerk you will be responsible for providing efficient archiving and retrieval of files and to assist with office maintenance as and when required.
The main qualifications for this position are attention to detail and good organisational skills. The jobholder must be personally efficient and well organised, with good control of diary systems and knowledge of computer systems. They must also display a pleasant, but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients. Tact and resilience are essential qualities.
This role will involve some lifting.
- To take responsibility for the archiving and storage of dead records.
- To take responsibility for retrieval of archived files as requested.
- To work at all times within the LSC guidelines for safe storage of legal documentation.
- To take responsibility for the destruction of time qualified files as appropriate.
- To assist with department moves as and when required
- To drive to other offices of Ringrose Law as and when required to carry out maintenance work
- To take responsibility for the implementation of any and all H&S activities/issues within Archive.
- To take care of the office maintenance and collating the waste removal paperwork
Skills and attributes:
- Proven organisational skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in archiving is preferable
- Previous experience of working in a professional environment preferred
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Presentable and able to adopt and reflect the Ringrose brand
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A patient manner and responsible attitude with an understanding of health and safety
Likely training requirements
- Legal Services Archiving requirements
- IT and software packages
- Manual handling
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (prorated for part time role)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Perkbox membership