A new opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Assistant to join our successful Conveyancing Department, working amongst a team of fee earners.
To be successful for this role you will present a professional image at all times to clients and collaborators, be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hard working and able to work to tight deadlines.
The position is based in Lincoln.
Activities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Giving estimates of costs to new clients.
- Taking initial instructions for both freehold and leasehold sales and purchases and
- Typing legal documents.
- Typing correspondence and photocopying.
- Managing files using the case management system (Proclaim).
- Opening, closing and maintaining files.
- Liaise with clients and contacts both on the phone and in person.
- Dealing with Pre exchange of contract work using the case management system.
- Administrational duties such as file management and archiving.
- Dealing with post-exchange work and registrations.
- To provide support to other members of the Property department as may be required.
- To ensure confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
- Proven IT skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Must have conveyancing experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of property processes and procedures
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills; good written skills are essential with close attention to detail
- A friendly, positive and pro-active approach – naturally you will have fantastic client care skills.
- High standard of organisational skills required for file management, diary management and admin assistance.
- Ability to use initiative.
- A knowledge of Proclaim case management system advantageous.
- 25 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Perkbox subscription
- Annual employee event
- Social Committee
- Staff Suggestion Scheme
Please send your CV through to email@example.com. Closing Date Friday 13th September.