Ringrose Law Solicitors are a Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire firm that has been providing a service to clients for over 100 years. However, we have actively pursued change over the last five years to ensure we are a leading law firm in today’s market.
Our position as a preeminent private client and conveyancing firm has been strengthened in the last few years by a growing reputation for helping SME’s and owner managed businesses. We pride ourselves in our approachability, pragmatism and being able to provide advice and support across all aspects of a business.
We are looking to recruit a full-time receptionist to be located in our Sleaford office. We are looking to employ the right candidate to undertake reception duties Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5pm with 1 hour unpaid break.
As the first point of contact for our clients, the successful candidate will need to be confident, have excellent client care skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure. They should be well presented and have good communication skills.
Activities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing all incoming telephone calls including the logging of calls where required and the conveying of messages.
- The provision of telephone support to legal advisers and other staff members as required
- Dealing with all visitors to the reception area especially new clients
- To undertake other clerical and administrative duties as required
- Confidentiality and security of the firm’s and client documentation and information
- Passing relevant information to colleagues at the earliest opportunity in order to maintain efficient running of reception
Skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of working on a reception, front of house is essential.
- Previous experience of working in a professional environment preferred
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Presentable and able to adopt and reflect the Ringrose brand
- Flexible and a good team player to be able to work in and support a small but growing office.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A patient manner and responsible attitude with an understanding of health and safety
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Perkbox subscription
To apply for our Full Time Receptionist role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th November