How A Grand Idea Works
If you are involved in a local community project, sports club, youth club, volunteer group or charity and would like the opportunity to be in a chance of receiving £1,000 for your ‘Grand Idea’ then see the steps below.
- The prize is £1000 for a community project in your area.
- Enter your community group into ‘A Grand Idea’ by completing the application form for the relevant office area.
- Please ensure you explain specifically how the money will be spent to benefit your project/charity.
- When it’s the turn of your selected office area, please send your entry to us. All entries will be reviewed by a team of judges at Ringrose Law and the final five will be shortlisted for a public vote.
- The five final projects will be uploaded to our website, where a public vote will commence. The project to receive the most votes will receive the £1,000.