Landlord and Tenant Law Disputes
We are a specialist and dedicated team of Lawyers guiding you through the ever changing maze of Landlord and Tenant Law disputes and Housing Law.
We advise Residential Landlords on all areas of Landlord and Tenant Law and Housing Laws from offering initial landlord support right through to representation at a Court Trial. Ringrose Law has built an enviable reputation representing tenants. We now offer that same expertise to our Landlord and Tenant Law clients.
- Guidance and day to day support from the initial point of letting your Property through to ending the Tenancy agreement;
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing Tenancy Rental Agreements;
- Advising on tenant’s deposits, and money taken from tenants;
- Advising about the standard of your property and the Landlord’s Responsibility;
- Assisting with ending the Tenancy Rental Agreement;
- Evict the tenant and squatters;
- Assisting and advising on how to recover arrears of rent;
- Support with Landlord and Tenant Law disputes;
- Advising and providing full representation in any claims you may have to defend brought by Tenants.
- Full information about costs and funding options;
- Fixed and staged fees and other available arrangements for private paying cases;
- Direct telephone and email access to your trusted legal advisor;
- Simple English, no legal jargon.
We want Landlords to benefit from our expertise and enjoy fixed fees and clear guidance of the costs. All matters start with a Fixed Fee Interview to discuss your requirements and fully advise on your situation. Thereafter we provide an estimate of costs and agree a strategy with you to move forward. All our advice is confirmed in writing and you will get clear, plain English, no nonsense representation from your very first appointment. We try to settle disputes by negotiation or mediation where possible, resorting to Court proceedings only when necessary.
Please do not hesitate to contact your nearest Ringrose Law Office in Boston, Sleaford, Grantham, Newark, Lincoln, and ask for a member of the Landlord and Tenant Law Team for more information.