I am making a claim already but am not happy with the firm who are representing me, can I change?

Yes. You are free to choose the solicitor who acts for you. If you would like to change then you can do so. We would need to write to your previous firm and gain access to your file it is likely that we could also act for you on a no win no fee basis.