I am scared to leave my violent partner, what should I do?

We understand the complexities and the sensitive issues surrounding domestic violence and we are here to help you. We have a 24hr helpline number which can provide you with support and advice you need, whether that be serving an order against your partner or applying to the court for a Non-Molestation Order.

We also have good relationships with local refuge centres and support centres and would be able to help you with this. We also have a housing department – if you need any assistance with any housing issues.

Whatever your situation may be we can help you.