I have been injured in a road traffic accident but the driver of the other car wasn’t insured, can I make a claim?

Yes. We can represent you and make a claim to the Motor Insurance Bureau on your behalf. This is an organisation that provides compensation to those who were involved in a accident with either a uninsured driver or the victim of a hit and run.