About Andrew Wylde
Andrew joined the firm in May 2015. Andrew, who qualified in 1991, deals with a wide range of commercial litigation matters for the firm. He particularly specialises in complex litigation claims, partnership disputes, S994 Companies Act minority shareholders disputes, injunctive relief and mediation.
Andrew deals with a wide range of Commercial Litigation matters for Ringrose Law including:
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Corporate Shareholder Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Breach of Warranty Claims
- Passing Off Actions
- Professional Negligence Actions Claims
- Construction Disputes
- Insolvency including Bankruptcy, Winding Up and Tracing Claims
- Mediation and Arbitration
Andrew also has become a recognised local name in Tenant and Landlord Law and frequently provides expert
comment on the area of law.
When not at work Andrew enjoys time with his family, playing golf and has a keen interest in watching films.