The Mediation Referral Process

How Does The Mediation Referral Process Work?

  • If you are contacting Ringrose Mediation in Family Law Family Mediation Service direct and believe that the other person will agree to take part in the process, please complete a Mediation Referral Form and we will contact you to arrange a preliminary appointment.
  • If you would prefer to meet the Mediator before the other party is contacted so that you can find out more about the process, you may do so. The Mediation Referral Form should indicate this and we will then contact you to arrange an appointment. We will send you a letter to confirm the appointment and tell you what you need to bring along for our first meeting.
  • Otherwise you need to wait to see if the other party will agree to an assessment. They will be sent a letter and given a short deadline to respond (10 working days from the date of the referral).
  • If the other party will attend then we will let you know. If you have asked on the form to have a separate date from the other party then we will arrange this. We will confirm the date and time of your appointment.

How do you begin the Mediation in Family Law Process?

Ringrose Mediation in Family Law Family Mediation Service can help in a couple of ways:

Are you referring yourself for Mediation?

If you would like to refer yourself and the other party, please read our information about how to begin Mediation.

You can also complete a Mediation Referral Form.

Are you a Solicitor referring a client for Mediation?

If so, you can complete a Mediation Referral Form.

You may also find it helpful to find out about our MIAMs.

For further information on the Mediation Referral Process please contact your nearest Ringrose Law Office in Lincoln, Boston, Grantham, Spalding, Sleaford or Newark.

Start your Free Enquiry Form Start a Free Enquiry