Travel & Holiday Accident Claims

Traveling abroad with a child

Have you suffered an Accident or Injury on holiday? If so, we can help.

Here at Ringrose Law, we have a team of experts who specialise in dealing with travel and holiday accident claims that occur whilst you are abroad or on holiday. We can also assist you if you have suffered an illness whilst on holiday.

We have successfully handled many holiday accident claims for individuals on their holidays and have a high success rate.

What are holiday accident claims?

Holiday accident claims can vary, and no two claims are the same. In recent years we have dealt with many holiday accident claims, ranging from tripping over a faulty water sprinkler cover to injuries sustained in a day excursion when a taxi driver drove into the rear of a stationary lorry.

Common types of holiday accident claims can include the following;

  • Road Traffic Accident
  • Accidents on injuries sustained on an aircraft
  • Trips, Slips and Falls
  • Sporting Accidents
  • Food Poisoning – poor standard of hygiene
  • Injuries sustained on an arranged day excursion

What can I claim?

The nature of  holiday accident claims can vary however, typically you can claim for any compensation for the injuries and illness suffered, loss of enjoyment for you, loss of income due to time off work and any costs to help with medication and rehabilitation.

In order to qualify for free legal advice for such an accident, it is essential that the holiday and/or the travel and/or the excursion was booked through a British Travel Agent as part of a package. Providing this is the case then a claim can be pursued which could have occurred anywhere in the world.

If you feel that you may be entitled to make a travel or holiday accident claim contact our Personal Injury team directly for an initial free assessment.

Start your Free Enquiry Form Start a Free Enquiry