At Ringrose Law, we understand that the loss of a relative or someone you have relied upon both emotionally and financially can be devastating. It can be more so, if you feel that your loved one has not adequately provided for you or family members.
Do you think you might need to challenge a Will or seek better provision?
If you feel that you have not been provided for adequately or you might be concerned as to the validity of a Will then you may want to challenge a Will. Families increasingly use the courts and other dispute resolution specialists to contest a Will.
The most common situations to challenge a Will are:
- It’s validity
- Failure to make adequate provision
- Making and defending proceedings for unprofessional or improper conduct of trustees or executors (and their replacement removal)
- Making and defending proceedings against Solicitors, Will writing services and/ or administrators of trusts and estates (negligence)
- Making and defending proceedings about the ownership of property disposed of under a Will
- General Wills, probate or trust enquiries
Sometimes these problems can’t be solved by the people involved and the Court might have to resolve it for you. Our Probate and Dispute Resolution experts will guide you through every step of the process.
We can help
At Ringrose Law, we are able to provide you with specialist help and advice if you wish to challenge a Will. Our team of experts will guide you through this complex area and provide to you all of your options, at this difficult time.
If you wish to challenge a Will, or for more information contact us at one of our offices across Lincolnshire in Boston, Grantham, Lincoln, Newark, Sleaford and Spalding.