Legal Aid allows us to advise on matters such as:

  • Divorce
  • Finances
  • Children Matters
  • Injunctions
  • Children’s Services involvement

Legal Aid may be available to you for a number of family issues if you are able to evidence that either yourself or your children have been victims of domestic violence and that you are below the current means threshold.

The Legal Aid Agency require evidence of the domestic violence you have suffered. This can be supplied by providing evidence from:

  • The Courts
  • The Police
  • Children’s Services
  • Health professionals e.g. doctor
  • Refuge Manager
  • Domestic Violence Support Service

If funding is granted, we will be able to advise you up to and including any Court applications you wish to make.

Even if your income is above the means threshold, the Legal Aid Agency may supply you with partial funding. This means that the Legal Aid Agency will make a contribution towards your legal costs so that you will not have to pay the full amount of your legal fees.

If you have evidence of Domestic Violence and require legal advice regarding any issue of family law such as divorce or children matters,  please contact a member of our family Law team at Ringrose Law, who would be happy to complete a funding application for you.

How can we help?

At Ringrose Law we have a specialised team.   For advice on any aspects of Family Law contact our Family Law team at our offices in Lincoln, Boston, Spalding, Sleaford, Grantham and Newark.

How can we help?

    Contact Details
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Google Privacy Policy, Our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.