Act now if you need Domestic Abuse advice

In most cases we can apply to the Court for an immediate injunction against your partner.


What is Domestic Abuse?

Statistics state that on average two women per week and thirty men per year are killed by their current or ex-partner and one in four women or one in six men will experience a form of domestic abuse at some point during their relationship.

Domestic Abuse can occur in many forms, and can include;

  • Sexual Violence
  • Verbal Abuse
  • Psychological Abuse
  • Physical / Domestic Violence
  • Financial Control

If you are suffering any of the above forms of domestic abuse or know of someone else who is, we can provide you with the appropriate advice.

What can Ringrose Law do to help?

We can apply to the Court on your behalf for an injunction against your partner. An Injunction is an Order which can be used to keep you safe. If necessary we can also provide immediate protection for your children.

The Injunction can place restrictions on your partner’s behaviour and prevent further violence or threats of violence.

There are two different types of Injunction we can apply for –

  • Non-molestation Order
  • Occupation Order

Domestic Abuse Advice

Whatever your situation we can provide immediate support and advice to you. We have vast experience in dealing with these matters, so please do not hesitate to contact our child social care department today for help.

Don’t be a victim contact us NOW on our 24hr helpline number 07739 748 675.

We are proud to be accredited by Resolution as a Specialist in the areas of Private Children Law and Domestic Violence.

How can we help?

    Contact Details
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Google Privacy Policy, Our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Further Advice


    We understand the complexities and the sensitive issues surrounding domestic violence and we are here to help you. We have a 24hr helpline number which can provide you with support and advice you need, whether that be serving an order against your partner or applying to the court for a Non-Molestation Order.

    We also have good relationships with local refuge centres and support centres and would be able to help you with this. We also have a housing department – if you need any assistance with any housing issues.

    Whatever your situation may be we can help you.

    Depending on the circumstances of the domestic violence case, a Court order may be made to restrict the violent parent from access to their child. When a child has witnessed domestic violence between their parents he/she may have strong wishes and feelings towards the violent parent.

    It is thought that any child that has witnessed domestic violence has suffered emotional harm. The child’s physical safety could also be at risk if the parent has anger management problems, therefore the Courts will decide how much access the child should have with the violent parent.

    When a Court looks at this it will first need to look at how severe the violence was, whether the violent parent has some understanding of the effect of their behaviour and also whether they have done anything to address this behaviour. The court should only order contact that is safe to the child and parent.

    How can we help?

      Contact Details
      This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Google Privacy Policy, Our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

      Phone Icon
      General enquiries: 0333 3580 393Your local office: NewarkGranthamSleafordBostonLincoln