Dispute Resolution Solicitors
Our dispute resolution experts are ready to advise you on a wide variety of private disputes, including:-
- Property Disputes including Boundaries, adverse possession, rights of away and easements;
- Private Landlord and Tenant;
- Breach of Contract, Consumer Disputes and Warranties;
- Contested Probate and Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Negligence / Nuisance
- Canine Law
- Intellectual Property
How can we help?
If you would like to talk to us about your dispute the first step is to contact one of our dispute resolution team. We will listen to you to understand your case and work with you in taking the matter forward.
We are also committed to discussing with our clients all funding options available to them, including:
- Conditional Fee Agreements (no win, no fee agreements – CFAs);
- Discounted Conditional Fee Agreements;
- Fixed Fee Arrangements;
- Contingency Fee Agreements;
- Private Fee Paying Arrangements;
- Before The Event Legal Expenses Cover.
Disputes can be extremely costly, time consuming and emotionally challenging. At Ringrose Law we pride ourselves on working together with all our clients to ensure a dispute runs as smoothly as possible and we achieve the results you want.
If you have a dispute that you need to resolve, our specialist solicitors are here to help.
Call 01636 594460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org