“Business Defence: Our business is defending yours”
Business Defence is crucial. Modern business, no matter what field it is in, is subject to a whole raft of Statutory Law and Regulations which impose onerous duties and obligations.
At Ringrose Law, we have a county wide team who are in a position to advise and represent businesses and individuals in Lincolnshire, or further afield, who fall foul of the regulated sector that they trade in. Business Defence is a specialised area and it is essential that you are confident of receiving the best possible advice.
Our specialist Business Defence team can advise you as to the Law and the best way of resolving your legal issues.
Ringrose Law Business Defence Team offer advice and representation in the following areas:
- Local Authority Prosecutions, be it breach of planning, enforcement notices or abatement notices.
- Trading Standards Prosecutions
- Health and Safety executive prosecutions
- Environment Agency Prosecutions, including breach of Waste Management Licence and other proceedings under the Environment Protection Act and other Environment based legislation
- Inspections and issues relating to Residential Homes and breach of the Care Standard Acts
- Representation of Companies or individual directors for Fraud or Money Laundering proceedings.
In addition, we can offer assistance to professionals in proceedings before their professional bodies, whether it be doctors, dentists or fellow solicitors.
Haulage companies may find themselves being prosecuted for all many of reasons, one member of our team is a member of the Road Transport Lawyers Association and has the expertise to assist with all manner of issues.
When being represented you want to know the cost up front. We will endeavour to give you an accurate quote for our service and stick to it. If you are entitled to legal funding we will advise you accordingly and help with the application.
To speak with our Business Defence team call 01205 311511 or 01522 561020, or alternatively, click an e-mail link for one of our individual lawyers.