Bankruptcy and InsolvencyGet more info
Breach of ContractsGet more info
Company and Partnership DisputesGet more info
Debt Recovery and EnforcementGet more info
Professional NegligenceGet more info
Property DisputesGet more info
We place our emphasis on resolution, not dispute.
At Ringrose Law our skilled, dedicated and energetic Commercial Litigation team will guide you through those troubled times with jargon free advice whenever possible. We place our emphasis on resolution, not dispute.
What services can we offer you?
Our dispute resolution experts are ready to advise you on a wide variety of business disputes and commercial litigation including:
- Commercial Disputes
- Contractual Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Breach of Warranty
- Copyright Infringement, Trade Mark and Passing Off
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Building Disputes
- Corporate and Personal Insolvency
- Debt Recovery
- Personal and Commercial Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Neighbour Disputes / Nuisance
- Contentious Probate
- Canine Law
What will we do?
If you would like to talk to us about your civil dispute the first step is to contact one of our civil dispute resolution lawyers. We will listen to you to understand your case and work with you in taking the matter forward. We are also committed to discussing with our clients all funding options available to them, including:
- Conditional Fee Agreements (no win, no fee agreements – CFAs);
- Discounted Conditional Fee Agreements;
- Fixed Fee Arrangements;
- Contingency Fee Agreements;
- Private Fee Paying Arrangements;
- Before The Event Legal Expenses Cover.
Commercial litigation and business disputes can be extremely costly, time consuming and demanding. At Ringrose Law we pride ourselves on employing effective dispute resolution actions that move clients towards the result they want to achieve. If you have a dispute that you need to resolve, our specialist solicitors are here to help.