We go that extra mile to help your business in Road Transport Law
If you are a company that has an Operators Licence for a fleet of HGV or PSV, then our specialist advisors at Ringrose Law are available to assist with any issue with your Operator’s Licence or driver matters.
We can advise you in relation to VOSA or Police investigations where you, your Transport or Business Manager or even one of your drivers is to be interviewed under caution. What is said at the interview stage affects the way that the matter proceeds.
Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in advising individuals and businesses at a formal interview under caution.
Public Inquiries Representation
In addition, our lawyers can advise and represent you at Public Inquiries before one of the eight Regional Traffic Commissioners. Their powers are wide-ranging and Inquiries are usually held for:
- Applications for new Operators Licences.
- Consideration of an Operators shortcomings in relation to vehicle/fleet safety and maintenance, environmental issues or whether there is need for regulatory action to be taken.
- Amendments or variations to Operator Licences where there is concern over that organisation’s ability to comply with the very strict statutory requirements.
No Operators Licence = no business.
If you think you need advice in relation to Road Transport Law seek legal assistance as soon as possible from a member of our team.
We can assist you in the following;
- Appearances at Magistrates Courts
- Representation of companies and individuals
- Interviews under caution by the Police, VOSA and the Health and Safety Executive
- Representation for tachograph-related matters and drivers’ hours related issues
- Discrete speeding and driving licence retention service
Sunil Khanna is a Duty Solicitor of 16 years experience and is also a Higher Courts Advocate.
He is vastly experienced in relation to Road Traffic legislation and is happy to assist with any transport or traffic needs for corporate or individual clients.
He is a highly accomplished advocate. Your case could not be in a safer or more experienced pair of hands.
Tony Freitas is a Duty Solicitor who has a wide range of experience in dealing with Road Traffic matters.
Tony has been asked to speak to the media following several high profile road traffic cases, and has appeared on TV giving his opinions and perspective on Road Transport law.
Tony is known for his careful eye for detail and straightforward approach to dealing with clients.
We also have a number of other qualified legal advisors who can assist you in putting forward the best defence team for any of your Road Transport or Traffic needs.