What can our team do to help you?
Our specialist legal team will handle the whole of the shared ownership conveyancing process for you. In particular we can;
- Check the lease and advise you on any potential issues, and in particular what you can and cannot do under the lease.
- Look into the Title to ensure that the party selling the property has the right to do so.
- Do the searches. Mortgage companies require that searches are done before funding any purchase.
- Raise enquiries specific to the property
- As well as representing your interests, we also work with your mortgage lender to make sure that you can comply with all of their lending conditions.
- Completion of Stamp Duty forms
It is therefore very important that you deal with a Solicitor who has plenty of knowledge and experience of shared ownership properties when you are thinking about buying a shared ownership property.
We can help
For further help and advice contact our Residential Conveyancing team.
We offer a personalised, high quality conveyancing legal advice service. All to help you buy your shared ownership property efficiently without any stress.