When diagnosed early, testicular cancer is often easy to treat and has a high survival rate.
Unfortunately, though, testicular cancer misdiagnosis does happen. This can result in the cancer spreading and becoming increasingly difficult to treat.
If you or a loved one have been a victim of testicular cancer misdiagnosis, Ringrose law can help.
While we can’t change your diagnosis, we can help you claim compensation you’re entitled to.
We can help you claim compensation if your misdiagnosis resulted in unnecessary surgery.
Book a Free, No Obligation Consultationf you believe your testicular cancer has been misdiagnosed, contact us today for a free consultation. We'll let you know if you have a case, how we can help and what to do next.0333 3580 393
Am I Eligible to Make a Claim For Testicular Cancer Misdiagnosis?
There are several common reasons for misdiagnosis of testicular cancer. To make a claim, we must be able to prove that medical negligence played a part.
If any of the following apply to you, we would help you make a claim:
- Your GP failed to examine or recognise the symptoms
- Failing to refer you to a specialist for further tests
- Misinterpreting scans
- Failing to perform a biopsy or misinterpreting the results of a biopsy
- Admin errors that resulted in the failure to provide follow-up appointments
- Being given the ‘all clear’ my mistake
- Being told you had testicular cancer and receiving treatment for it when you didn’t have it
If none of the above applies to you but you still think you or a loved one is victim of negligence, contact us today. We can let you know if you have a claim.
How Much Can I Claim For Misdiagnosis of Testicular Cancer?
All cancer misdiagnosis claims are different.
The amount of compensation you’re entitled to will depend on your personal case.
When assessing how much your claim is worth, we’ll consider;
- The severity of your illness
- How long your cancer went undiagnosed
- How much pain and suffering you’ve endured
- Whether your misdiagnosis needed surgery to remove your testicle(s)
- Past and future loss of earnings
- The impact it has had on your daily life
- Any ‘out of pocket’ expenses
- Any ongoing care and/or specialist treatment
- Whether a loved one died
How Long Do Claims Take?
This depends on the complexity and severity of your case.
To claim the maximum amount of compensation, we need to fully understand the consequences of your misdiagnosis.
If we settle too early, it could mean your claim is undervalued.
That said, if the other side accepts responsibility early in the process, we could claim interim compensation payments. These payments will help to cover the cost of immediate medical treatment and out of pocket expenses.
Can I Make a No Win No Fee Claim?
We handle most testicular cancer claims on a No Win, No Fee basis so there is no financial risk to you.
You won’t have anything to pay up front and you also won’t have to pay anything if your claim isn’t successful.
In the event of a successful claim, the other side pays most of the legal costs. any other fees are deducted from your settlement.
No Win, No Fee ClaimsWe can pursue most testicular cancer claims on a No Win, No Fee basis. Get in touch and start your claims with no financial risk.0333 3580 393
Why Choose Ringrose Law?
At Ringrose Law, our motto is, ‘Where Individuals Count’.
Every person who comes to us for help is an individual, with individual needs, facing individual circumstances.
That’s why we take an individual approach to every testicular cancer claim.
What you can be assured of is;
- We’ll handle your case with care and compassion
- We’ll help you access specialist support when you need it
- Our solicitors are specialists in their fields with years of experience
- We will work tirelessly to claim the maximum amount of compensation