Although bowel cancer is often slow to progress, it can be difficult to diagnose. Many doctors misdiagnose bowel cancer as a less serious condition. Or they only recognise it when it is too late for effective treatment.
If you or a loved one has had your bowel cancer;
- Misdiagnosed, or
- Diagnosed late
Our cancer misdiagnosis claims solicitors can help.
We cannot change your diagnosis, or the stress and worry that comes with it. That said, we can help you claim the compensation you need to pay for the very best treatment.
We can also help you access specialist care and support services.
Book a Free, No Obligation ConsultationIf you believe your bowel cancer has been misdiagnosed, contact us today for a free consultation. We'll let you know if you have a case, how we can help and what to do next.0333 3580 393
How Do I Know If I Have a Bowel Cancer Misdiagnosis Claim?
Bowel cancer is often difficult to spot. Its symptoms are often similar to other conditions, like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
To make a claim for misdiagnosed bowel cancer, we need to show that medical negligence played a part.
Negligence could include;
- Your doctor failing to refer you to a specialist for further investigation
- A doctor failing to provide an accurate diagnosis
- The misinterpretation of tests, scans, or colonoscopies
- Admin errors and the failure to provide follow up appointments
- Your doctor making an error during invasive treatment
- The prescription of incorrect medication
- Your doctor wrongly giving you the all-clear
To find out if you are eligible to make a bowel cancer misdiagnosis claim, contact us today.
How Much Compensation Can I Claim For Misdiagnosed Bowel Cancer?
The amount you can claim will depend on your specific case.
When assessing how much compensation you are entitled to, we will consider;
- How long your cancer went undiagnosed
- How much pain and suffering you have endured
- If you have lost bowel function
- Loss of earnings
- Any specialist care you might need
- Out of pocket expenses
- Whether the misdiagnosis contributed to the death of a loved one
How Long Do Claims Take?
How long it takes to settle you claim will depend on the complexity and severity of your case.
We need to fully understand the consequences of your misdiagnosis. If we settle too early, it could mean your claim is undervalued.
If the other side accepts liability at an early stage, we could claim interim compensation payments. These payments help to cover the cost of specialist care and treatment.
Can I Make a Non-Win, No Fee Claim?
We handle most cancer claims on a no win, no fee basis.
- You will not have to pay anything up front to start your claim
- If your claim is not successful, you will not need to pay anything
- There is no financial risk to you
- You only pay anything if your claim is successful
No Win, No FeeWe can pursue most bowel cancer claims on a No Win, No Fee basis. Get in touch and start your claims with no financial risk.0333 3580 393
Why Use Ringrose Law?
Our motto is, ‘Where Individuals Count’.
Every person we represent is an individual, with individual circumstances and needs.
That is why we take an individual approach to every claim.
What does remain consistent is our commitment to serving you and ensuring the very best outcome for your case.