Ringrose Law Solicitors in Lincoln
Ringrose Law Solicitors in Lincoln have been established in Lincoln for many years. We pride ourselves in offering a first class service to all our clients and we are conveniently located on Silver Street, in walking distance of Lincoln City Centre.
Our team at our Lincoln Office deal with a full range of legal services including;
- Criminal matters – we operate one of the largest criminal defence teams in the County and can provide representation across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. We are able to help in all circumstances from Road Traffic matters to serious crime.
- Ringrose Law solicitors in Lincoln office also provides Legal Advice and Court representation for the full range of Family and Childcare matters including Divorce, Residence and Contact Issues, Financial Disputes, Care Proceedings and other problems with Social Services and any other family or child issues.
- We also hold a Public Funding franchise in Mental Health and can assist with such matters either in the office or by visiting patients in hospital.
- We have a Conveyancing team in our Lincoln branch who would be happy to assist with your property needs.
- Our Personal Injury and Medical Negligence Team has over 30 years experience and deal with a range of injuries from accidents at work to road traffic accidents and criminal injury compensation.
- Our employment team strife to work for both employees and employers and can offer expert advice whatever your employment matter.
- Our solicitors in Lincoln provide a full range of Wills and Probate services from sorting out probate to Lasting Power of Attorney and dealing with family trusts
For the full range of all our services offered please take a look at our website or contact our office directly. When you need solicitors in Lincoln we have it covered, you need to call Ringrose Law.
You can also use our Free Enquiry Form
|Monday||8.30am – 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 5:30pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 5:30pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 5:30pm|
Head of Office
Sarah Jackson, Senior Solicitor
St Peter at Arches
Phone & Fax
DX: 11006 Lincoln 1