Causing Death by Careless DrivingGet more info
Dangerous Driving ChargeGet more info
Drink Driving LawGet more info
Driving DisqualificationGet more info
Driving With No InsuranceGet more info
Driving Without Due Care and AttentionGet more info
Exceptional Hardship and Totting UpGet more info
Our FeesGet more info
Penalty Point OffencesGet more info
Removal of DisqualificationGet more info
Road Transport Law LincolnshireGet more info
Speeding OffenceGet more info
We can help with motoring offences
Here at Ringrose Law we have a specialist team of dedicated motoring offences lawyers available throughout Lincolnshire and Newark dealing with all aspects of the law relating to motoring offences. Whether you require advice or representation at a court or police station we are able to help 24hours a day.
We have set up a specialist department of road traffic lawyers. Other firms tend to have solicitors who can represent you for straight forward road traffic matters but who lack the expertise to properly represent you for the full range of offences.
We know how vital a driving licence is for clients; without it, clients risk losing their jobs, their homes and their relationships. We believe that clients shouldn’t risk their driving licences by being represented by an average solicitor, but should only have the best.
At Ringrose Law we have years of experience and expertise dealing with motoring offences.
We are specialists in dealing with motoring offences and we pride ourselves on offering a different approach to most firms.
- We will respond to online enquiries by phoning you by 12 noon on the working day after your query.
- You will then be allocated a named lawyer, who will be an expert from our Motoring Defence Team.
- An appointment will be arranged for you to meet them at a time to suit you.
- The same Solicitor will then deal with your case from start to finish, including representing you in court.
- We will agree from the start a fixed fee to cover the cost of representation, and we will stick to it, with no added extras.