We place great emphasis on supporting and developing our staff, working for Ringrose Law is not just a job it is a career for life.
Ringrose Law is a great place to work, the people who work here are the heart and soul of the firm, and I’m very pleased to say that that ethos, is central to what we try and do every day. Without great people we would be nowhere.
John Knight – Senior Partner
Our firm adopts a family culture and nurtures employees through their career.
Many of our staff have worked at the firm for over twenty years and we pride ourselves in supporting and rewarding our staff for their commitment to the firm.
We provide structured training and development programmes, ongoing continuous professional development, and our commitment to providing everyone with the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential.
Training and Development
As part of our commitment to our staff we provide the following:
- We offer a comprehensive induction process for all new starters to the firm, supported by our online e-learning platform.
- We provide monthly 121’s for all staff and annual appraisals to ensure staff are meeting their targets and identify areas for further growth, training and development.
- We offer a career development framework for all staff demonstrating the progress they need to develop their career and support staff to achieve this.
- We have good relationships with local and online training providers designed to keep our team up to date with changes in the legal sector, best practice, practical know how and assist with meeting CPD requirements.
- As well as training contracts the firm have also provided sponsored positions for those who may wish to study CILEX qualifications or qualifications for non-law areas i.e. accountancy and IT.
- If staff are self-funding their studies, we are always willing to consider and have allowed flexible working requests.
- The firm provide monthly compulsory in house training to keep up to date on internal changes and developments.
Ringrose Law provides the expertise and support for me to continually learn and develop but also the space and time to provide the level of service, client care and attention to detail that my reputation has been built on. It is a challenging yet nurturing place to work.
Richard Teare – Solicitor & Partner