Civil Dispute Resolution Solicitors Lincolnshire
It is a fact of life that from time to time we all have to deal with unavoidable disputes. When that happens, it is important to take good legal advice as soon as possible.
At Ringrose Law our skilled, dedicated and energetic civil dispute resolution team will guide you through those troubled times with jargon free advice whenever possible. We place our emphasis on resolution, not dispute.
What can we do?
We have worked with many clients in dealing with a range of civil disputes, from debt recovery, to boundary disputes and problems with consumer products. Our civil dispute resolution team can help you with the following matters:
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Boundary Disputes
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Building Disputes
- Claims Against Negligent Professionals
- Claims Against the Police
- Company and Partnership Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Judicial Review
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Right of Way Law
- Squatters Rights
What will we do?
If you would like to talk to us about your civil dispute the first step is to contact one of our civil dispute resolution lawyers. We will listen to you to understand your case and work with you in taking the matter forward. We are also committed to discussing with our clients all funding options available to them, including:
- Conditional Fee Agreements (no win, no fee agreements – CFAs);
- Discounted Conditional Fee Agreements;
- Fixed Fee Arrangements;
- Contingency Fee Agreements;
- Private Fee Paying Arrangements;
- Before The Event Legal Expenses Cover; and
For further information and advice on your civil dispute resolution matter, contact one of our expert team at our offices across Lincolnshire and Newark, in Boston, Grantham, Lincoln, Newark, Sleaford and Spalding.